Creating an Audience Pixel
- In creating an audience pixel, the user needs to click on Manage. Then, Visit Module under the audience pixel module or click on audience pixel on the sidebar
- Once inside the module, click the Add Audience Pixel red button and a window asking for details will appear
- Input Audience Pixel Name to be used for reference when searching for the file in the module
- From the drag down selection, click on the choice of team as well as the status right under it.
- Input code to be used in the empty space provided. Add tokens by clicking on “+ tokens” and a drop down selection will appear.
- Complete and review the details you input. Once done, click save.
Searching an Audience Pixel
Navigate the audience pixel module and you will find the search bar beside the “+ audience pixel” red button. Input the keywords of your file name and results of the search will be shown below.
Editing an Audience Pixel
- Navigate the audience pixel module, and search for the audience pixel file using the search bar beside the “+ audience pixel” red button
- Click on the action button beside the Team Name column.
- Click Edit and Update the necessary details for the changes
- Once reviewed and done, click Update
Duplicating an Audience Pixel
To duplicate an audience pixel, click Manage > Visit Module > Search audience pixel name > click action button > duplicate. An information box with details of the previous file will be shown. Update and edit the details in the information box for the duplicated file to be create. Once done, click save.
Archive/Disable Audience Pixel
- To archive or disable an audience pixel, click Manage on the top menu
- Click Visit Module under the audience pixel module
- Search for the audience pixel name to be archived
- Click the action button beside the team name
- Click disable
- A window will show stating archive selected audience pixel
- Click Archive
Enable Audio Pixel/Make Audience Pixel Active
- To enable an audio pixel, click Manage on the top menu or click Audience Pixel on the sidebar
- Click Visit Module under audience pixel module
- Search for the Audience Pixel Name to be enable
- Click the Action Button beside the team name
- Click Enable
- A window will show stating “Enable selected audience pixel”
- Click Enable
Removing an Audience Pixel
- Removing an audience pixel file will delete it permanently on your account. To remove it, click Manage on the top menu and navigate the audience pixel module.
- Search for the audience pixel name using the search bar and click the action button
- Click Remove and an alert box will appear stating “Remove selected audience pixel” for confirmation
- Review and Assess the file to be removed. Once done, click remove.